Here are a few of the things I've finished in the last month:
Daryl Lancaster designed vest. I took a 2-day vest workshop with her a couple of weekends ago, which was a lot of fun. She custom fitted a basic style to all participants, adding or subtracting from the basic pattern in certain spots. Mine was a bit of ease in the rear of the jacket. I wonder what that says?
Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to rotate the pictures. I've tried in a couple of ways to do it but it doesn't seem to work and there aren't any tools in the program to do rotations. I used to be able to do it but I can't seem to today.
The next thing I finished (in January) was this:
The last thing I've done recently is a Mother Bear. I finished it last night by putting a face on it.
That's about it for me at the moment. Here is little Ella in the hat and sweater I made for her for Christmas 2012:
This is an inkle band that I made in January 2013. Daryl Lancaster encouraged me to start doing inkle bands as trim for garments. This is a first completed piece that I might actually use some time. It's quite pretty although I didn't realize that it would look like a flag with the colors I chose: black, violet and cream.