I also finished the February Lady sweater by E. Zimmerman (at least the baby sweater was hers, then someone modified it to fit big people (adults that is). I had purchased some pretty wooden heart buttons for it and attached two of them and then realized that I had lost one of the buttons around the house. So I took them off and put on some more buttons that I had bought at Yarn Dogs in Los Gatos. I like them but are not what I originally envisioned. I'm sure the heart button will turn up again and hopefully I won't lose the other two before I find the third.
Lastly I present to you the finished iteration of the Daryl jacket. I added some finishing details because it looked too plain as it was. I added some banding around the sleeves, on the front pockets and in back (to look like a belt). I then added some pretty contrasting buttons that I had bought at Yarn Dogs in Los Gatos. If the jacket still fits later, I may put in a lining. But at this juncture it's done. I'm pretty pleased with the results.