Things I Like

  • Game of Thrones

Friday, February 13, 2009

The Towels Are Off The Loom

Yay! Took them off the loom last night and they look fantastic. I zig zagged the edges and washed and dried them and ironed this morning. Tonight I will cut them apart and hem them. I want to take them to the Blacksheep weaving study group tomorrow morning, along with a couple of knitting projects I've finished. This is a new group for me and I'm looking forward to going tomorrow (like I need another monthly meeting - I already belong to 3 guilds that meet monthly. But it's always good to be around fellow weavers to get your weaving mojo going and to learn new stuff. The guild meetings don't teach anything normally, they are either sharing what you're already doing or you are listing to someone talk about their work. It will be nice to be in a group where I actually learn something for a change.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Welcome to the study group! I don't make it very often, but they are a great group of people. I met up with fellow gampelsamps over the weekend at Madrona -- Morgaine, Kay, and Jeane. Look forward to getting together next month!